Depending on the policy, travel insurance may be able to cover your non-refundable travel expenses. For example, if your tour is less than 30 days away and you become seriously ill - you will not be eligible for a refund from Panama Relocation Tours. However, some travel insurance policies may reimburse you for the cost of your tour.
Some credit card companies include travel / trip insurance as a benefit of using the card. Check with your credit card company to see if they offer this benefit.
We have limited experience with travel insurance companies and have never had to file a claim. For this reason, we don't feel confident recommending one company over another.
These third-party websites might be helpful:
- Travel Insurance During Coronavirus Pandemic: What to Know
- Best Pandemic (COVID-19) Travel Insurance Policies 2020
- How to Find Travel Insurance That Offers COVID Coverage
- Should You Buy Travel Insurance Before a Trip?
- Travel Insurance 101: How Travel Insurance Works
- The Best Travel Insurance Companies of 2020
- The 6 Best Travel Insurance Companies
- TravelInsurance.com - Compare and Buy Trip Insurance